The KMAT Kerala entrance examination for admission to MBA course for the academic year 2019 – 2020 is
proposed to be conducted on February 17, 2019 by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) under the
supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC).
Admit Card / Hall Ticket for KMAT Kerala 2019
KMAT Candidates who have applied for KMAT Kerala 2019 Examination has to carry authentic admit card / Hall Ticket to the examination center on the KMAT 2019 exam day. Admit Cards are issued by CUSAT in order to allow candidates appear in the KMAT examination. Students can easily download or check status of KMAT Kerala 2019 admit card / hall ticket from https://kmatkerala.in by following the below given steps.
Steps to Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket For KMAT Kerala 2019
- Go to the download page for Admit Card / Hall Ticket For KMAT Kerala 2019
- Login by Entering Application Number
- Enter Password
- Click Login
- Print /Save Admit Card / Hall Ticket for KMAT 2019
How to Apply for KMAT Kerala 2019, MBA Entrance Exam
Aspiring candidates may apply online through the website https://kmatkerala.in from 2nd November 2018 5.00PM onwards. The last date for submitting online application is 31.01.2019, 5.00 PM.
Fees for KMAT Kerala 2019, MBA Entrance Exam
The application fee prescribed for-
- General candidate is Rs 1000/- and
- Rs 750/- for SC/ST Candidate.
Centers for KMAT Kerala 2019, MBA Entrance Exam
The centres allotted will be different centres in Kerala, U T of Lakshadweep, Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore. If the total number of registered applicants is found to be less than 100 in Chennai, Mangalore,
SB 2 Bangalore and Coimbatore, ASC reserves the right to transfer candidates who opt above centre to nearby exam
Admission Criteria for KMAT Kerala 2019, MBA Entrance Exam
The candidate seeking for MBA admission will have to qualify in any of the entrance test such as KMAT, CMAT and CAT. It is to be noted that MAT score will not be considered for MBA admission in Kerala. Those who are studying for last year degree course and are awaiting their results may also apply for the KMAT KERALA Entrance Examination 2019.
Question Papers PDF Download 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- KMAT Kerala, MBA Entrance Exam Question Papers July 2018
- KMAT Kerala, MBA Entrance Exam Question Papers February 2018
- April 2017
- KMAT Kerala, MBA Entrance Exam Question Papers November 2016
- April 2016
- KMAT Kerala, MBA Entrance Exam Question Papers 2015
Contact for KMAT Kerala 2019 – Phone Number, Email ID, Address
T.C. 15/1553-4, PRASANTHI BUILDINGS,
M P APPAN ROAD, VAZHUTHACAUD
Help-desk Contact Numbers : 0471-2335133, 8547255133
All correspondence related to online KMAT registration process may also be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Results for Kerala Board Class 10, 12 – DHSE First, Second Year, VHSE, SSLC Results
- Kerala Board Sample Papers Class 10, 12 – DHSE First, Second Year, VHSE, SSLC Model Question Papers
- Syllabus for Kerala Board Class 10, 12 – DHSE First, Second Year, VHSE, SSLC Syllabus
- Kerala Board Contact Number – DHSE Email Address, Mobile, Helpline No.
- Examination Forms for Kerala Board Class 10, 12 – DHSE Downloads First, Second Year, VHSE, SSLC