Registration For NATA 2019 is open from 10:00 AM 24 Jan 2019 – Apply Now
- The First Test will be held on 14.04.2019 and the Second Test is scheduled to be held on 07.07.2019.
- Appearing in second test is not mandatory and is purely at the discretion of the applicants. Candidates can register themselves either for first test or second or both by filling in the application form appropriately. Candidates opting to appear in both the first and second test separately may note that they will be issued with the score card, containing the best of two test’s composite marks (composite marks are the marks secured in both part A and part B taken together in a Test).
- Application has to be filled up ONLINE at the NATA portal of www.nata.in.
- Candidates need to visit the portal and CLICK the requisite link ONLINE APPLICATION NATA– 2019 and thereafter will be directed to the actual application form. The form is interactive in nature and the fields required to be filled up are categorized in different sub-sections. The fields super-scribed with * MUST be filled up as they are MANDATORY, otherwise the application will NOT get submitted.
- The application form is broadly categorized into three steps: filling of PERSONAL DETAILS; DOCUMENT UPLOADING & FEE PAYMENT. Please see Appendix-IV of NATA 2019 Brochure for detailed guidelines on fields to be entered at the time of online form filling.
- Candidates need to fill in the first part i.e. PERSONAL DETAILS and will thereafter be directed to DOCUMENT UPLOADING. Once the documents are successfully uploaded, the system enters into the FEE PAYMENT. Finally, the candidate must take a printout of CONFIRMATION PAGE generated upon successful fee payment for their own record. There is no need to send any document by post.
Filling up of Application Form for NATA 2019
The online filling-up of the Application Form is interactive in nature and the candidate while filling up the form. Please refer to APPENDIX-III of NATA 2019 Brochure and on filling up the form.
online guidance will be available to APPENDIX-IV of NATA 2019 Brochure for detailed guidelines
Filling up of fields will be interactive in nature. As soon as the cursor is taken to a certain field, a cursor tip MESSAGE will be shown to the candidate to assist in filling up. In case of difficulty, the HELP icon placed right next to the field will redirect the candidate to that section of the Brochure which deals with the filling up of the said field. Please note that the applicant name, father’s name, mother’s name, postal address and date of birth taken together must be unique for each application.
On completion and submission of the PERSONAL DETAILS, the system will generate a unique 8-digit numeric APPLICATION NUMBER for the candidate. The candidate has to choose a PASSWORD and keep it as guarded secret for all subsequent entries into their domain. A SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWER will be captured from the candidate by the system at this stage. Candidate has to remember this question-answer pair for prompt retrieval of password in case it is forgotten at later stage. Once an Application Number is generated and the password is chosen, the candidate may logout of the system. The candidate will need to enter the system subsequently for various reasons as given below:
- Accessing and editing personal information (till going to the document upload stage)
- Uploading of images.
- Performing fee payment through EPG.
- Printing of the Confirmation Page.
- Correction to data if needed.
- Candidate responses that will be hosted in the website.
The candidate has to use this system generated Application Number and chosen password for subsequent login to the system for all subsequent accesses to the system. Therefore, it is very important for the candidate to note down the application number and password. It is also important to note the security question and the answer pair for retrieval of password in case the candidate forgets the chosen password and for future reference.
All candidates are required to upload the following images:
- Recent Passport size Photograph in Colour
- Own Signature
Documents have to be in jpg / jpeg format. The page size of document is to be in A4 format. Following are the details regarding the size and dimension of the documents:
|Document||Storage size||Image dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
Application Fee Details
Irrespective of his/her gender, a candidate applying for NATA– 2019, either first test or second test, has to pay INR 1800/- (Rupees One thousand and eight hundred only) as application fee, through ONLINE mode. This is inclusive of service fee charged by the bank.
In case the Candidate wishes to appear for both first and second test, he/she shall deposit Rs 3500/- (Rupees Three thousand and five hundred only) as application fees.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category need to deposit Rs 1500/- for either first or second test and Rs 2800/- for appearing in both the tests through online mode.
Candidates opting to appear from test centres outside the territory of India have to deposit Rs.10000/- for either first or second test and Rs. 18,000/- for appearing in both the tests through online mode.
The candidate, on successfully uploading the PERSONAL DETAILS and DOCUMENTS; will be directed to the webpage containing process of payment of application fee as per the following options.
- Payment through EPG: The candidate has to click “Payment of fee using EPG services”, the system will automatically redirect to available payment gateway page, displayed at the web site. As per the candidate’s convenience, he/she may select any of the options to pay the application fee through electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking and follow the online instructions to complete the payment process. After successful payment, payment gateway will redirect the candidate to home page that will show the status of fee payment. Upon successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the final “Confirmation Page”.
Confirmation Page (A proof of REGISTRATION)
The Confirmation Page is generated upon successful payment of Application Fee. Its generation means that the candidate has been successfully REGISTERED. The candidate should take a printout and preserve the confirmation page for future reference. There is no need to send any document to the Council by post. A print out of the Confirmation page will not provide admittance to the Test Centre to take the examination.
The candidate has to print the Admit Card when issued online as per the schedule.
Discrepancy and correction
The candidate is expected to fill up all details correctly, check a preview of the application before submitting the same online. Candidates will be provided only one opportunity to correct their personal details as per Appendix-VI of NATA 2019 Brochure.
NATA 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Complete information for NATA 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus is available here. National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 applications are being accepted from 24th January, 2019. For further information on NATA 2019 Admit Card, Results, Allocation of Examination Centre, Filling up of Application Form, Important Dates, Contact Address, Phone Number, Email ID refer the below article.
CTET Final Answer Keys December 2018 for Paper 1, 2 Download in PDF
CTET 2019 Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Dates
CTET 2018, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question Paper, Results, Answer Key
CTET Certificate – Qualifying Marks, Award, Validity Period, Applicable Schools & Institutions
CTET 2018 Exam Pattern – Paper 1, 2 Structure For Classes 1st To 5th, 6th To 8th
CTET 2018 Syllabus – Paper 1, 2 Classes 1st To 5th, 6th To 8th