SSCKKR Admit Card Download For Karnataka Kerala Region SSC Exams – Released
Candidates who have applied for SSC Examination has to carry authentic admit card / Admission Certificate issued by staff selection committee in order to appear in the above said examination. Students can easily download or check status of their respective admit card from www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in for Karnataka Kerala Region by following the below given steps.
Steps to Download Admit Card / Admission Certificate For SSCKKR Karnataka Kerala Region SSC Exams
- Go to the download page for SSC Admit Card / Admission Certificate Karnataka Kerala Region Exam by clicking here on your respective Region (Region wise Table given below with address and contact number).
- Enter Registered ID / Roll Number.
- Enter Father’s / Mother’s / Candidate’s Name (as applicable)
- Enter your Date Of Birth
- Authenticate Security Check (if any).
- Click Search Status / Submit/ Next button
Contact SSCKKR Karnataka Kerala Region Phone Number, Email ID, Address
Staff Selection Commission,
First Floor, ‘E’ Wing,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034.
Email Id: email@example.com
Kendriya Sadan is the second building on Madiwala Masjid Road from Water Tank Crossing, Koramangla.
- St.John’s Hospital & Medical College is just ½ Km. from Water Tank Crossing. From Madiwala Masjid/Ayyappa Temple Junction it is about five minutes walk.
For Other Regions:
|Staff Selection Commission,1st MSO Building,(8th Floor), 234/4,Acharya Jagadish Chandra BoseRoad, Kolkata,West Bengal-700020||9477461228/|
|Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, “E” Wing,Kendriya Sadan,Koramangala, Bengaluru,Karnataka-560034||080-25502520/ 9483862020||Karnataka Kerala Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus,College Road, Chennai,Tamil Nadu-600006||044-28251139/|
|Staff Selection Commission, NER, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola-Basistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006||9085015252/|
|North Eastern Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, South Wing,Pratishtha Bhawan,101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai,Maharashtra-400020||7738422705/|
|Staff Selection Commission,J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur,Chhattisgarh-492007||0771-2282678/|
|Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad,Uttar Pradesh-211002||0532-2460511/|
|Staff Selection Commission,Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160009||0172-2744366 / 0172-2749378||North Western Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,Block No. 12,CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,New Delhi-110003||011-24363343, 24367526||Northern Region|
Latest Posts & Updates:
- Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer Based Examination ...
- The Staff Selection Commission declared the result of the Written Examination of the above recruitment on 21-11-2017. In the written result, 8469 candidates were declared qualified to be called for Skill Test for the post of Stenographer ‘C’ and 15004 candidates were declared qualified to be called for Skill ...