UPSC Vacancy 2019, Recruitment in 2 Posts Categories Apply, Eligibility, Fees, Pay Scale – Advertisement 2
Union Public Service Commission has released first advertisement of 2019 for vacancies in various categories. Candidates looking for getting a government job can refer to the below notification giving details of how to apply, eligibility criteria, age limits, fees for getting job in 2 posts categories in which vacancies has been put forth by UPSC in Advertisement 2 of 2019.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*) FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 14.02.2019.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 15.02.2019.
Vacancy No. 19010201326 One Assistant Director (Management)
In North Eastern Police Academy, (NEPA), Ministry of Home Affairs (UR-01). The post is permanent.
Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs. 15,600 -39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-. General Central Service – Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministrial. Age: 35
|Post||Assistant Director (Management)|
|Ministry/Administration||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Organisation||North Eastern Police Academy|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||PB-3, ₹ 15,600 -39100/- with Grade pay of ₹ 5400/-|
|Age||Not exceeding thirty-five(35) years of age. (Relaxable for Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Central Government). For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection’. Note- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.|
|Essential Qualificaiton (s)|| (i) Master Degree in Management Studies (Master of Business Administration) with specialisation in Human Resource Management from a recognised University.|
(ii)Three years’ teaching experience in Management Studies (Master of Business Administration) in Central or State Govt. or Union Territories or any recognised institution.
Note 1 The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
|Desirable Qualificaiton (s)|
|Duty(ies)||Taking classes of the various training courses like Human Resource Management. Leadership, Morale, Motivation, Stress Management / Ethics / Management Function Behavior / Social Process in Behavioral issues / Human Resource Planning / Organizational Dynamics / Employment Relations / Managing Change in Organisation. He / She will also assist the Dy. Director in various administrative works assigned by the Authority.|
|Head Quarter||Office of the Director, North Eastern Police Academy, Umsaw, Umiam, Meghalaya – 793123|
|Other Details||The post is permanent, General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non – Ministerial.|
Vacancy No. 19010202126 One Professor of Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent
In Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh, Department of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh Administration (UR-01). The post is permanent.
Pay Scale: (PB-4) Rs. 37,400-67,000/-(PB-4) with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- + NPA as admissible. General Central Service -Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministrial. Age: 50
|Post||PROFESSOR OF HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION –CUM- MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT|
|Department/Office||Department of Medical Education and Research|
|Organisation||Government Medical College and Hospital|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||Revised pay band Rs. 37,400-67,000/-(PB-4) plus Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- plus NPA as admissible.|
|Age||Not exceeding 50 years on the normal closing date. (Relaxable for Govt. servants by 5 years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central Govt.). For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection’.|
|Essential Qualificaiton (s)|| Kindly note the Educational Qualification for the post-|
(i) A basic University qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register
(ii) M.D. (Health Administration)/M.D. (Hospital Administration)/ M. D. (Community Health Administration).
(iii) Experience Ten years experience in the profession after acquiring Post graduate Qualification out of which four years should be as Reader/ Associate Professor in Health Administration/ Community Medicine/ Social and Preventive Medicine/ Hospital Administration in a Recognized Medical College.
NOTE-i The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the commission, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.NOTE-ii The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
|Desirable Qualificaiton (s)|| (i) Minimum of 04 Research Publications in Index Medicus /National Journals and 01 Research Publication in International journal.|
(ii) Administrative Experience.
|Duty(ies)||Teaching the undergraduate (MBBS) and Post-graduate students, in the Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh and providing other clinical services in the attached teaching hospital besides looking after the administrative affairs of Hospital Administration.|
|Head Quarter||Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh.|
|Other Details||General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted Non-Ministerial. The post is permanent.|
|Any Other Conditions||Candidates recruited to the post will be covered by the New Contributory Pension Scheme and the candidates selected are required to join immediately.|
A Candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
NOTE The application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be considered by the Commission and, if recommended for appointment, the candidate may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being issued in his favour by the Government of India.
The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
CONCESSIONS & RELAXATIONS:
(a) The upper age limit in case of Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned
Officers including ECOs/SSCOs shall be relaxed by five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than six months after attestation. This relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment. Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the Commission.
NOTE: Ex Servicemen who have already secured regular employment under the Central Govt. in a Civil Post are permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in any higher post or service under the Central
Govt. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any for Ex-Servicemen in Central Govt. jobs.
(b)In order to qualify for the concession under (a) above, candidates concerned would be required to produce a certificate that they have been released from the Defence Forces. The certificate for Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs should be signed by the appropriate authorities specified below and should also specify the period of service in the Defence Forces:-
- In case of Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs:
- Army: Directorate of Personnel Service, Army Headquarters, New Delhi.
- Navy: Directorate of Personnel Services Naval Headquarters, New Delhi.
- Air Force: Directorate of Personnel Services, Air Headquarters, New Delhi.
- In case of JCOs/ORs and equivalent of the Navy and Air Forces:
- Army:By various Regimental Record Offices.
- Navy: Naval Records, Bombay
- Air Force: Air Force Records, New Delhi.
(c) Age relaxation for Central Government employees:
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Central/U.T. Govt. Servants up to 5 years as per instructions issued by the Govt. of India from time to time. (10 years for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and 8 years for persons belonging to other Backward Classes in respect of the posts reserved for them) in accordance with the instructions or
- orders issued by the Government of India. A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government servant and thus seeking age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued after the date of advertisement from his/her Employer on the Office letter head to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Central Government Servant and not on casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee.
- The age relaxation will be admissible to such of the Government servants as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post(s) recruitment to which has been advertised. Decision in this regard will rest with the Commission.
d] Age relaxation to persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989:
- The relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989. The persons claiming relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate to this effect from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. This relaxation shall remain in force upto 31.12.2017.
e] Age relaxation to Physically Handicapped (PH) persons:
- Age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates) in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons suffering from (a) blindness or low vision, (b) hearing impairment and (c) locomotor disability or cerebral palsy, in case of direct recruitment to all civil posts/services under the Central Government identified suitable to be held by persons with such disabilities, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the closing date shall not exceed 56 years. The age concession to the persons with disabilities shall be admissible irrespective of whether the post is reserved for persons with disabilities or not, provided the post is identified suitable for the relevant category of disability.
- Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.
- If a person with disability is entitled to age concession by virtue of being a Central Government employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability’ or as a ‘Central Government employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
- iv) The above provisions will not be applicable to a post/service for which other specific provision regarding age relaxation is made by notification. The definition of different categories of disabilities, for the purpose of age relaxation, will be same as given in DoP&T’s OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Reservation) dated 29th December 2005.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
Note: If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
IMPORTANT : CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
6 (B) Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.