How to apply, SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2018
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https ://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM).
It has come to the notice of the Commission that in the forenoon of 19-11-2018, candidates faced technical issues in filling up online applications for above mentioned examinations. Hence, in the interest of the candidates, it has been decided by the Commission to extend the closing date for receipt of online applications for the said examinations by one day i.e. up to 20-11-2018 (5.00 PM). With regard to fee payment for the said examinations, the schedule is as given below:
|S No||Schedule||Last Date|
|1||Making online fee payment||21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)|
|2||Generation of offline Challan||21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)|
|3||Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||26-11-2018|
Application Fee, SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2018
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 26-11-2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM).
Download SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2018 Notifications containing, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, Steno Apply, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
View Full Notification for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2018, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, Steno Apply, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
List of NCERT Text Books Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 with Cost Price
SSC CHSL Syllabus , Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam PDF Download
JHT Vacancies, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2018
Tentative vacancies of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs Examination, 2019
CHSL 2019, Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam
CGL 2018 Final Answer Keys with Question Papers – Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier- 2)