Apply For JHT Exam 2018 – SSC Application Fee, Centres Of Exam Junior, Senior Hindi Translator
Apply For JHT Exam 2018 – SSC Application Fee, Centres Of Exam For Junior, Senior Hindi Translator Examination
How to apply ➤ SSC JHT Exam 2018 (Junior, Senior Hindi Translator)
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 19-11-2018 (5.00 PM).
Application Fee ➤ SSC JHT Exam 2018 (Junior, Senior Hindi Translator)
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with disability (PwD) are exempted from payment of fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 26-11-2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM).
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the
Download SSC JHT Exam 2018 (Junior, Senior Hindi Translator) Notifications containing ➤ Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, JHT Exam Apply, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
View Full Notification for JHT Exam 2018, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits ➤ Junior Senior Hindi Translator Apply, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Latest Posts & Updates: SSC 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question Paper, Results, Answer Key
- Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer Based Examination ...
- The Staff Selection Commission declared the result of the Written Examination of the above recruitment on 21-11-2017. In the written result, 8469 candidates were declared qualified to be called for Skill Test for the post of Stenographer ‘C’ and 15004 candidates were declared qualified to be called for Skill ...
- Age ...