New Result Server for JEE Advanced Results May 2019 Please visit the site (http://188.8.131.52/) for Results
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) Result May 2019 has been declared. National Testing Agency (NTA) published results for all candidates who have attempted the JEE Advanced May 2019.
Below is the link for Results of JEE Advanced May 2019 of Paper 1. Candidates can check the JEE Advanced results for May 2019 on official website results.jeeadv.ac.in, jeeadv.ac.in.
A total number of 161319 candidates appeared in both papers 1 and 2 in JEE (Advanced) 2019. A total of 38705 candidates have qualified JEE (Advanced) 2019. Of the total qualified candidates, 5356 are females. Mr. Gupta Kartikey Chandresh of Ballarpur is the top ranker in Common Rank List (CRL) in JEE (Advanced) 2019. He obtained 346 marks out of 372 marks. Ms. Shabnam Sahay of Madhapur is the top ranked female with CRL 10. She obtained 308 marks out of 372 marks.
Following are the zonal top rankers:
Following are more details about the qualified candidates:
1. Total number of qualified boys: 33349
2. Total number of qualified girls: 5356
3. Total number of qualified general (GE) candidates: 15566
4. Total number of qualified general (GEN-EWS) candidates: 3636
5. Total number of qualified OBC-NCL candidates: 7651
6. Total number of qualified SC candidates: 8758
7. Total number of qualified ST candidates: 3094
Following are the details about male and female toppers in every zone:
Following are the top five candidates in every zone:
Steps to see JEE Advanced Results 2019 are as follows:
- Open the official website of JEE Advanced May 2019 results results.jeeadv.ac.in or jeeadv.ac.in.
- After that enter in the space provided your Application Number
- Enter Date Of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Enter the security code (captcha).
- Click on Submit button.
- Save / Print your JEE Advanced Results.
Final answer keys corresponding to Paper 1 and Paper 2
|Paper 1||English||Hindi||Final Answer Key|
|Paper 2||English||Hindi||Final Answer Key|
Latest Posts & Updates: