Reservation and suitability of posts for Persons with Disabilities in Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2018
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Ex-Serviceman (ESM) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates, wherever applicable and admissible, would be as determined and communicated by the Indenting Ministries/ Departments/ Offices/ Cadres, as per extant Government Orders.
- Vacancies for ESM are reserved for only Group “C” posts as per extant Government Order/ Instructions.
- The posts of Stenographers Gr. ‘C’ have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), Both Legs (BL), Blind
- and LV (Low vision) as per guidelines of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. However, for Border Roads Organization (BRO), suitability of posts and requirement of physical and medicals standards will be as per details given in Annexure-XV.
- The posts of Stenographers Gr. ‘D’ have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), One Arm and Leg (OAL), Both Legs (BL), Blind (B) and LV (Low vision) as per guidelines of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. However, for Border Roads Organization (BRO), suitability of posts and requirement of physical and medicals standards will be as per detail given in Annexure-XV
- Please note that the posts of Stenographers are not identified suitable for Hearing Impaired persons.
Note: As the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” has come into force with effect from 19.04.2017 and new categories of disabilities such as Autism, Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims, Muscular Dystrophy, Intellectual Disability, Specific Learning Disability, Mental Illness and Multiple Disabilities, etc have been included. Therefore, the candidates with such disabilities may also apply giving details of their disabilities in the online Application Form. However, their selection will be subject to identification of posts suitable for these categories as well as reporting of vacancies by the Indenting Departments. Candidates suffering from various disabilities as identified vide DoP&T OM No: 36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15-01-2018 (para-2.2) may select following PwD categories in the online Registration/ Application Form at https://ssc.nic.in.
|S. No.||Type of Disability||Category of disability to be|
selected in Registration/
|(a)||Blindness and low vision||VH|
|(b)||Deaf and hard of hearing||HH|
|(c)||Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and|
|(d)||Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning|
disability and mental illness.
|(e)||Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under|
clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness.
Download SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2018 Notifications containing, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, Steno Apply, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
View Full Notification for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2018, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, Steno Apply, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
List of NCERT Text Books Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 with Cost Price
SSC CHSL Syllabus , Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam PDF Download
JHT Vacancies, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2018
Tentative vacancies of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs Examination, 2019
CHSL 2019, Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam
CGL 2018 Final Answer Keys with Question Papers – Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier- 2)