CHSL Pay Scale, Vacancies, Reservations – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 10+2
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
- Reservation for the Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Other Backward Classes (OBC) /Ex-servicemen (ESM)/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/ Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
- The Commission makes selection of candidates in pursuant to the vacancies reported by the concerned User Departments for various posts. The Commission does not have any role in deciding the number of vacancies of any User Department. Implementation of reservation policy, maintaining reservation roster and earmarking of vacancies for different categories comes under the domain of the User Departments.
CHSL Exam Dates – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 10+2 Last Date of Application
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 09.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29.09.2019
CHSL Age Limit SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Age Limit General, SC, ST, OBC ...
CHSL Age Limit SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Age Limit General, SC, ST, OBC Relaxations for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam for General, SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped (PH), Ex-Servicemen, Central Govt., Widows/Divorced, Defence Personnel and other CHSL Age Limit are given in detail below: SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria, SSC Combined Higher Secondary ...
The eligibility criteria for the SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) examination are essential to check before applying. Here’s a detailed explanation of the eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL: SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria Nationality: Citizenship: Candidates must be either: A citizen of India, or A subject of Nepal, or A subject ...
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam ...
SSC CHSL Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Exam Pattern. The SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of candidates for various posts in government ministries and departments. The examination is divided into three tiers, and the syllabus varies for each ...
SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF, SSC Syllabus of Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Tier 1, 2, 3, 4 ...