SSC CHSL 2018-2019 How To Apply, Application Fees for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 10+2
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 05-04-2019 (5.00 PM).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 07-04-2019 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 09-04-2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 07-04-2019 (5.00 PM).
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the „Payment Status” link provided in the candidate‟s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
CHSL Exam Dates 2018-2019 – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 10+2 Last Date of Application
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 09.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29.09.2019
Registration, Application Last Date, CHSL 2019 Exam Date CHSL 2019 Dates for submission of online applications: 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020 Last date for receipt of application: 10-01-2020 (23:59) Last date for CHSL 2019 making online fee payment: 12-01-2020 (23:59) Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020 (23:59) Last date for ...
Status Report as on 19.09.2019 of Results to be declared by SSC - Staff Selection Commission Latest Updates / Posts: ...
SSC CHSL 2018 Tentative Answer Keys & Candidates Response Answer Sheet can be downloaded in PDF. Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2018 Link for downloading candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation - CHSL ...
SSC CHSL Result 2018 - List of Qualified Candidates, Marks (Combined Higher Secondary 10+2 Level Exam) 13-09-2019 Uploading of marks of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2018 Write Up 12-09-2019 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2018 - List-I: List of candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in ...
SSC CHSL 2018 Tentative Answer Keys & Candidates Response Answer Sheet can be downloaded in PDF. Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2018 Link for downloading candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation Download SSC ...
STATE WIZE/ ZONE WISE VACANCIES ARE NOT COLLECTED BY SSC. PLEASE CONTACT USER DEPARTMENTS FOR STATE-WISE/ZONE WISE VACANCIES. Tentative vacancy for Combined Higher Secondary Level - CHSL Examination 2017 (For LDC/JSA) as on 21st June, 2019 Related Posts: ...