SSC Results Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2018 – Candidates Qualified For Skill Test have been announced on 15th April, 2019. Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2018 – Declaration of Result of Computer Based Examination to call candidates for Skill Test.
- Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer Based Examination for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’- Examination, 2018 from 05-02-2019 to 08-02-2019 at various centers all over the country. Against a total of 436910 registered candidates, 185356 candidates appeared in the said Examination.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the Computer Based Examination, 9956 candidates have provisionally qualified for appearing in the Skill Test for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 12893 candidates have provisionally qualified for appearing in the Skill Test for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The cut–off marks fixed by the Commission in the Computer Based Examination and the number of candidates qualified under different categories are as under:-
Note-1: 425 SC, 73 ST, 2148 OBC, 9 OH, 7 VH and 01 Others category candidates qualifying at UR standard have been shown under their respective categories. Such SC, ST and OBC candidates have not been shown against UR category.
Note-2: 574 SC, 93 ST, 2855 OBC, 49 ESM, 14 OH, 10 VH and 01 Others category candidates qualifying at UR standard have been shown under their respective categories. Such SC, ST and OBC candidates have not been shown against UR category.
Note-3: Candidates belonging to Horizontal Categories (i.e. OH, VH, ESM and Others) have also been counted against their respective Vertical Categories (i.e. SC, ST, OBC and UR).
Note-4: A minimum qualifying cut-off of 20% i.e. 40.00 marks has been applied for categories VH and Others.
- As per the Para-12(d) of the Notice of the Examination, “Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit”. As the Computer Based Examination was conducted in multiple shifts, marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per the formula published by the Commission on its website on 07-02-2019. Such normalized marks have been used to qualify the candidates for the Skill Test.
- Representations received from the candidates regarding tentative Answer Keys were carefully examined. Wherever the representations were found genuine, the answer keys were revised, and the modified Answer Keys were used for evaluation.
- The category status in respect of the candidates belonging to reserved categories has been indicated along with their roll numbers. It is important for such candidates to note that they have been declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their Roll Number. If his/ her actual category does not match, he/ she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to immediately contact the respective Regional Offices of the Commission in all such cases.
- The schedule of Skill Test will be communicated by the Regional Offices in due course. Candidates are advised to follow the website of the Regional Offices concerned.
- The Result of this Examination is available on the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Marks of the candidates will be available on the Commission’s website on 2019. Candidates may check their individual marks for a period of 01 month by using their Registration No and Registered Password (after login, click on Result/ Marks link on Candidate’s Dashboard).
Latest Posts & Updates:
- Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer Based Examination ...
- The Staff Selection Commission declared the result of the Written Examination of the above recruitment on 21-11-2017. In the written result, 8469 candidates were declared qualified to be called for Skill Test for the post of Stenographer ‘C’ and 15004 candidates were declared qualified to be called for Skill ...