SSC CHSL Age Limits 2018-2019, Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 10+2 Age Limit General, SC, ST, OBC
Relaxations for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2018-2019 for General, SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped (PH), Ex-Servicemen, Central Govt., Widows/Divorced, Defence Personnel and other CHSL Age Limits are given in detail below:
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|Code No.||Category||Age- relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||05 years|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||08 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||Up to 40 years of age|
|14||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces.||Up to 45 years of age|
|15||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST).||Up to 50 years of age|
|16||Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weightage of past service.|
- Candidates should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate only will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group „C‟ & „D‟ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for reservation in ESM category and fee concession. However, he/ she can avail of the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for subsequent employment if he/ she immediately after joining civil employment, given self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about the date-wise details of applications for various vacancies for which he/ she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment as mentioned in the OM No. 36034/1/2014-Estt (Res) dated 14th August 2014 issued by DoP&T.
- The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation as per rules.
- For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post/ Service the status of ex-servicemen or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the closing date for receipt of applications (i.e. 05.04.2019). Such candidates must also acquire the status of an ex-serviceman within the stipulated period of one year from the closing date of receipt of application (i.e. 05.04.2019).
CHSL Exam Dates 2018-2019 – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 10+2 Last Date of Application
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 09.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29.09.2019
Status Report as on 19.09.2019 of Results to be declared by SSC - Staff Selection Commission Latest Updates / Posts: ...
SSC CHSL 2018 Tentative Answer Keys & Candidates Response Answer Sheet can be downloaded in PDF. Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2018 Link for downloading candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation - CHSL ...
SSC CHSL Result 2018 - List of Qualified Candidates, Marks (Combined Higher Secondary 10+2 Level Exam) 13-09-2019 Uploading of marks of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2018 Write Up 12-09-2019 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2018 - List-I: List of candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in ...
SSC CHSL 2018 Tentative Answer Keys & Candidates Response Answer Sheet can be downloaded in PDF. Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2018 Link for downloading candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation Download SSC ...
STATE WIZE/ ZONE WISE VACANCIES ARE NOT COLLECTED BY SSC. PLEASE CONTACT USER DEPARTMENTS FOR STATE-WISE/ZONE WISE VACANCIES. Tentative vacancy for Combined Higher Secondary Level - CHSL Examination 2017 (For LDC/JSA) as on 21st June, 2019 Related Posts: ...
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2018-2019, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 10+2 Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualification SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2018-2019 has eligibility criteria for the candidates to be able to attempt the CHSL exam on the basis of Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualification, Detailed information about ...