The Joint Entrance Examination Paper 2 2019 result has been declared. National Testing Agency (NTA) published results for all candidates who have attempted the JEE Main this year (2019). Below is the link for Results of Joint Entrance Examination for Paper 2 2019. Candidates can check the JEE Main result on official website jeemain.nic.in and nta.ac.in/Score.
Steps to see JEE Main Results 2019 are as follows:
- Open the official website of JEE Main results nta.ac.in/Score .
- After that enter in the space provided yourApplication
- Enter Date Of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Enter the security code (captcha).
- Click on Submit button.
- Save / Print your JEE Main Results.